[TenTec] Orion II screenshot and hamfest notes

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II screenshot and hamfest notes
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:04:55 -0400
Greetings:

A single screen shot of the Orion II transceiver is now on the web on
the Orion II page.
radio.tentec.com/Amateur/Transceivers/TT565

Screen resolution of 640 x 480 will not show the detail very well.  Use
higher resolution
for best results.  Fonts and colors will be user selectable and adjustable.

We look forward to displaying the transceiver at the Ten-Tec hamfest
this weekend.

Just a reminder that our 1 day sale on used and demo Orion transceivers
in conjunction
with the annual hamfest will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. tomorrow only.  We
will start
answering the phone at 8 a.m. promptly.

Hamfest cams are now live.  They will be operational through the weekend at
hamfest.tentec.com/cams.html

See many of you in Sevierville tomorrow and Saturday!

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager, Ten-Tec, Inc.