[TenTec] TT 253 auto tuner

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT 253 auto tuner
From: "Denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 07:43:32 -0700
      I have for sale, trade or part trade a Ten Tec 253 auto tuner in
excellent condition. Has never had high power applied, comes with manual,
232 rig/computer/tuner interface cable and originial box.

      This was sent to my by my father, so I knew he took excellent care of
his TT gear. I have hooked it up and used it with both my Paragon II and
Omni VI and it does its job.

      What I am looking for in part trade or trade are the following..
      SGC-230, SGC-235, or commercial remote tuner or efficient matching
network for a base loaded multiband ground mounted vertical..
      PALSTAR AT1KM
      Palstar AT1500BAL
      Palstar AT1500CV
      Ten Tec 238B
      Will also consider homebrew roller inductor or link coupled
tuners..but they need to be efficient and well
      constructed.
      Will sell the TT tuner outright for $950.00, shipped and insured to
your qth lower 48

      Phone: 541-276-8319   Email: denton@oregontrail.net