Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:30:05 -0400
The pic shows a TT 963 power supply, which is the one I happen to use. It is
not included with the Orion. Any good 13.8 Volt, ~25 Amp supply may be used.
My 963 is as quiet for RFI as I could want. My only quibble is the fan that
switches on periodically makes some AFI - plain old acoustic noise. Not a
biggie for me.

Oh, yeah, I don't really care for the garish black & white label on the

73, Martin AA6E

martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net