Re: [TenTec] Orion II Looks Swell

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Looks Swell
From: "Paul Valko" <prvalko@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:16:39 -0400

I don't believe that our friends in Sevierville ever outdid the art of
design seen the the Digital Triton IV.

73! =paul= W8KC -- Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc/tentec.html
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v10
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.htm