[TenTec] Omni VI Pls LPF Board problem update

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Pls LPF Board problem update
From: Jorge A Mejia <laussana@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:17:26 -0700 (PDT)
I previously posted  a note about a problem on the LPF
board of my OMni VI Pls. Suddenly a had resistor  R 21
burned and began to have a clicking on   some of the
relays . I was suggested to replace K10 and K 11 .
This did not do any good, now sometimes I have no
output on 40 Mtrs  ( I replaced these too) and some
relays keep on activating all the time just like when
switching bands.
I would appreciate any suggestions as TenTec Is a long
way from here

Jorge/HK4CZE