[TenTec] Washing machine RFI

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Washing machine RFI
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:03:20 -0400
First chance I've had to post this... it's been a hectic week here...

I was at a Maytag training session last week, and as promised, I talked with
one of the reps about the many RFI complaints that have surfaced here.

He told me that this is a known problem ("they're not supposed to be doing
that!"), that it involves the CPU circuitry, and that there IS a fix for it IF
the unit(s) involved are still under warranty.  BUT, the owner of the unit(s)
has to put in the call and be willing to navigate through to warranty service.

FWIW.  YMMV.  VWPBL.

73, ron wn3vaw