[TenTec] Orion/Hercules II ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion/Hercules II ?
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:43:55 -0700
Ten-Tec makes an interface (Model 311 band data level converter) that the
Herc II cable plugs into.  The interface plugs into the Band Data connector
on the Orion.   For some reason, the interface is not on the T-T website BUT
I understand it is still available.  I think it's about $80.

The cable from the converter to the Herc is the same cable that went from my
Omni V.9 to the Herc.  I'm using it with my Orion and it switches the Herc
and 253 tuner quite nicely.

73,

Rick
VE7TK