[TenTec] FS or Trade :Ten Tec 238+229 tuners

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS or Trade :Ten Tec 238+229 tuners
From: w5grg <w5grg@comforttexas.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:57:45 -0500
I have 2 very nice Ten-Tec tuners for sale or trade. One is a black 229
and the other is a tan 238. I would like to trade for a Pegasus or a
Corsair II or maybe a Jupiter. I have some other things to trade also,
but not Ten-Tec. Both tuners are in excellent condition no pits on the
inductor, no scratches , wear, etc. Both have baluns, I have manuals for
both.
Thanks, George W5GRG

http://www.comforttexas.net/gallery/Ten-Tec-229-and-238-tuners