Re: [TenTec] N4py control program and Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N4py control program and Orion
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:28:50 -0400
Vince,

Two things control this operation.  First, if you have the CW keyboard
enabled, the keyer gets tunred on automatically for the CW keyboard.  So
when you are in CW mode, the CW keyboard is toggled on and off by pressing
Alt-K.  Once you have the CW keyboard turned off, go to the CW settings
menu. Here make sure the check box "Enable Keyer" is turned off.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC