[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Paragon - Reduced Price

To: "Post to Ten-Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Paragon - Reduced Price
From: "Jerry Bartachek" <KD0CA@praisescribe.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:15:01 -0700
For Sale: Ten-Tec Paragon Model 585, Factory reconditioned in September 2005.
Very clean rig, non-smoking environment, and electrically & cosmetically the
rig rates 9.9 / 10.  This rig is Equipped with ALL possible IF Filters: 6 KHz
AM, 2.4 KHz SSB, 1.8 KHz SSB, 500 Hz CW & 250 Hz CW.

It has all new front panel pots were factory installed at my request, sothere
are no "scratchy" Gain, Mic, Power, etc. adjustments!  Also there is a  Factory
QRP Mod: It Runs 4 W to 100+ W with a twist of the power knob.

ALL Standard & Optional IF Filters, Hand Mic, Power Cord, Owner's Manual, &
factory shipping container with molded plastic supports are included.

[At Ten-Tec used Paragons cost $795, and optional filters are $109 each.  Used
filters run around $60 or $70 on the internet]

I'm asking $860 plus shipping within Continental US only.
E-mail: kd0ca@praisescribe.com

73,
Jerry KD0CA
Washington, IA