[TenTec] Closet (2) Kilowatt Station Available

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Closet (2) Kilowatt Station Available
From: "Williams, Barry" <Bnwilliams@varco.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:55:24 -0500
I have the following equipment operational on the shelf in my station:

Ten Tec Omni VI+ (not upgraded VI) build date of 10/99, has hand
microphone, manual, connectors and cables and 4 extra Ten Tec filters.
500 HZ in the 1st IF, 1.8 kHz, 500 Hz, and 250 Hz in the 2nd IF.  The
transceiver is in excellent condition operationally and in appearance.

Ten Tec Titan Amplifier, this is in excellent condition with full output
on all bands, very clean in and out, no burns, includes manual and power
supply.  The power supply has a few marks but could be easily touched up
to excellent appearance.

Ten Tec 253 Automatic Antenna Tuner for 2 KW.  Excellent condition with
manual.

Ten Tec Cube, the Ten Tec rack mount frame for the closet kilowatt.

Rack mount adapters for the 253, Titan and Omni VI+.  Includes screws
where needed.

Blank 1 3/4" plate with TT logo, fills rack when used with the above
three pieces.

Cable system, includes all the cables required to connect the equipment
together.

This equipment has not been operated in the rack, but can definitely be
mounted in the "Cube".  All the equipment has the original feet, screws,
lift bails, etc.

I am hoping to find someone who can meet me within 100 miles of Houston,
TX, who wants the complete system, but it can be shipped to the
continental US.  I would like $1450 for the Omni VI+ with filters, $1200
for the Titan, $900 for the 253 tuner and $250 for the rack system.  For
the complete system I would take $3500, all prices plus any shipping
charges.  I would be interested in working out a deal with you if you
have an excellent IC-756 PROII or PROIII, or IC-781, or possibly
something else that is interesting.  Please e-mail direct, I have used
enough bandwidth!

bnwilliams@varco.com