Re: [TenTec] Wanted: amplifier

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted: amplifier
From: "K. Indart" <kitdart@ntelos.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:51:45 -0500
Hi Dave,
   I have for sale a tan 422 Centurion in very good condition physically and
electrically.  Non smoker.  Good tubes. 160-10 meters including WARC.  No
signs of wear on front panel, knobs, etc. No scratches, dents, etc.  TT QSK
able.  Have pix for your examination.  Can demo on the air if interested.
Original manual.  Wired for 240 VAC.  $ 1250.00 FOB Churchville, VA  24421
Shipped in original TT shipping carton.  Welcome any questions you might
have.

Ken,  WA4RPH