[TenTec] Sale: My Mint Paragon Station ---

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Sale: My Mint Paragon Station ---
From: James E McClellan <n8luv_jm@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 10:16:54 -0500
Hello TenTec Fans ---

I have a Pristine Paragon Station that I hate to part with. It has all
the filters and the optional FM board. The RS-232 board goes with it but
it has not been installed. I would like to sale the complete station
which is:

585 Paragon --- Pristine (and Manual) --- Even has most of the buttons
replaced with shiny new ones!
961 Spkr/PS --- Pristine
238 Tuner ------ Pristine

The complete station shipped (within continental USA) is $1375.00

I can send pictures if you are interested.
Insurance would be extra and any 2nd day or overnight is extra.

Let me know
Thanks --- Jim
n8luv_jm@juno.com (there is an underscore between luv and jm ie;
n8luv_jm)
N8LUV --- Port Huron, Michigan

Reason for sale: --- Recent Medical Bills --- Hospitalized for several
days and limited insurance.