Re: [TenTec] 6 Meter Operation

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6 Meter Operation
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:28:32 +0000
Part of what Rich says is true, I have been running a dipole inside my attic
(about 30ft above ground) for the last couple of years. Also have a TT
transverter barefoot. Have worked into Centrail America and across the pond
to England. One must be monitoring the band when doing other things around
the shack. 6 will surprise you with odd openings which last onlt minutes.
Wires do work, but the beam will provide a bit more fun when there are
openings.

kc4atu