Re: [TenTec] TenTec CW filters or Inrad?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec CW filters or Inrad?
From: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:27:53 -0500
hello Keith
I am not up on the technical side about those filters.
I have a suggestion that might help you.
Google search Inrad and I am sure they will display charts and specs to
their filters. You may want to call TT themselves, I'm sure they can
give you their specs as well.
BTW: I'm trying to decide myself between a Paragon or Omni 6
  (smile)
Good luck.
Ron wb1hga