[TenTec] Corsair Hercules connections

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair Hercules connections
From: "Steve Hunt" <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:09:27 -0000
Folks,

I have owned a Corsair II and a Hercules II for many years and have just
moved them to a new shack. Unfortunately I forgot to make a note of the
control interconnection details before the move, and the manuals seem a bit
unclear - can anyone help with info?

The Hercules has "Key In" and "Vox Key" inputs, and the Corsair has "QSK"
and "Ext T/R" outputs, but I don't know what to connect to what!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Complements of the season to list members from the UK.

Steve (G3TXQ)