[TenTec] Omni VI + Tuning

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI + Tuning
From: "Paul DeWitte K9OT" <k9ot@mhtc.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:07:14 -0600
My Omni VI + has an intermittent problem with the VFO. Sometimes it will not
change the freq at all when turning the VFO and sometimes it works in just
one direction and will not work going the other way. It may work very
erratic in either direction, and after while it may start to work OK in both
directions.

I have tried reset and that did not seem to make any difference.

Not sure I have explained this so it makes any sense. Has anyone had this
problem with theirs?

I was hoping to use it in the 160M contest but if I cant change freq it wont
do me much good.

Thanks 73 Paul K9OT