Re: [TenTec] Airpax circuit breaker

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Airpax circuit breaker
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:44:25 EST
Well I called up the folks at POCO sales and talked to one off the folks
there, and I explained what I was doing ( looking for 22 amps for  Orion). He
sent me 3 ( $9.25 per and $25 minimum, so 3 seemed good)

I said I need the instant, and he said no , I need the fast acting. 20 amp,
will fire at 26 amps max. and he has sent hundreds to hams,  ( he also said
Mostly Ten Tec folks) ,and I need the 20 amp fast acting airpax,

He did say the 20 instant would fire just about every time you key the
radio, and they have had  a bunch of satisfied  coustomers with the 20  fast..

Your Milage May Vary.    Mine are on the way, Ill use one on  each of my 3 hf
rigs..

Just a bit of info.. tom N6AJR