[TenTec] POCO REPLY

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] POCO REPLY
From: "David H. Walker" <k0cop@onlymyemail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 20:54:54 +0000
Living in the land of lawyers there's no way I'll tell you what to use to protect "very expensive finals". My beer is important to me. Selfish, I know, sorry but wording wise we've crossed a line.

As for Tentec, we've had a run on the Tentec parts of late for some reason and I'm in a backorder situation. I can tell you that we've never sold a 25A into a Tentec app that I'm aware of, but a ton of fast trip 20's. Quote on those below. Hope that answers your question. Sorry for the delivery delay - for a year we've had 35 odd pcs of these sitting here and all of a sudden you Ham guys gobbled them up within a week! Sheesh!......

Side note, as you might deduce from the quote below, these are inexpensive and we bump into min order requirements. Most guys buy an extra or 2 rather than simply pay the min - makes sense, but it means I'm sure there are quite a few of these sitting as spares out there in Ham land. Might see if anyone wants to let one go in the mean time.

73,
David