Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21
From: We5f@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:38:22 EST
In a message dated 12/9/2005 10:44:19 PM Central Standard Time,
tentec-request@contesting.com writes:

> The discussion is definitely about some top in keys.  I wonder if anyone
> can
> compare the March paddles and the Begali ones?
>
> Bob W2WG

Bob:

I have both the Begali Simplex and March keys.

Both keys are superb, flawless-free, and machinist's works of art.  I favor
the appearance of the March.

However, the Begalli is the one on my desk - the one I actually use.  I find
I can get just a smidgeon closer gap in the contacts in the Begalli, and it
maintains that gap.  The Begalli has the better (i.e., more precise) feel to me.

HTH & 73, Jim KM5M