Re: [TenTec] Unofficial TT page

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Unofficial TT page
From: "n4nqy@cavtel.net" <n4nqy@cavtel.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 01:07:22 -0500
When I first began the pages (over 10 years ago if I
recall), I asked permission since I surmized that the
pictures, slicks, manuals and much of the other was
copyrighted.  I got a reply email asking that I not post any
current product but rather linked to the TT page.  Other
than that I was free to post to the web site.  I have to my
knowledge never done otherwise.  I dont want to take any
revenue source from them.  My information (from TT)was that
manuals were provided at reproduction cost.

For a couple of years TT actually linked to my site for out
of production equipment.  I have enjoyed a pretty passive
relationship otherwise.

JB  N4NQY