Re: [TenTec] Orion

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:35:25 -0500
If you haven't tried it, do a reset holding the VFO B LCK key.  This clears
RAM memory, and solves a myriad of ills that can be caused by corrupted
RAM-stored variables.  I had to do this with my II when it arrived to get CW
mode to work on the SUB receiver.

You'll get a Battery Fail message, and then the usual reset queries.  Clear
everything.

Grant/NQ5T