[TenTec] HI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HI
From: "Ken Waites" <BARBIEKENW@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:05:05 -0600

My Orion just arrived in Sevierville --  being traded in on the Orion II.  I
gave the credit card info last night, so we will now see how long the current
delivery time is.

Looking forward to reading comments from all the knowlegable folks on this
reflector.

I think the orion is a phenominal radio (with a learning curve), and the orion
ii will beat out the $12000 radios unless you want your transceiver to handle
logging and great circle maps.  All of us have computers -- and this allows us
to get the best of the best for these functions instead of paying for and being
stuck with what ever has been supplied.

Hello again.

K5WK/7 (ex N6SW)  Ken