Re: [TenTec] TDE Headphones...

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TDE Headphones...
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <n4nt_m_o_hyder@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:15:06 -0500
Here's what the little sticker, pasted to the outside of the bubble
packaging at the behest of the California government says:

WARNING:  Handling the coated electrical wires of this produce exposes you
to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and
birth defects or other reproductive harm.  Wash your hands after handling.

If you have the least bit of concern, I'd sure suggest that you avoid those
headphones like the plague.  Ship them on up here to me before you get
cancer, go deaf, have children with birth defects or suffer other
reproductive harm.

73, Mike N4NT