Re: [TenTec] Orion II - Initial Reactions and Impressions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II - Initial Reactions and Impressions
From: RaySoifer@cs.com
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:14:22 EST
Hi all,

My O2 arrived today!  I've had it on the air now for 4-5 hours and it appears
to be working fine.  I don't (yet) have any profound comments to make about
the fine points of the O2's performance after so short a time, but so far, so
good!  BTW, my O2 has all the optional filters but I didn't order the
auto-tuner.

My only comment at this point is about the traffic on this thread.  If
someone came down from Mars right now and read all the messages, I'm sure he'd
be
scratching his head: "These guys paid $4K+ for a brand new, top-of-the-line
radio and all they care about is the cotton-pickin' S-meter???  Must mean the
rest
of the radio is A-OK.

73 and HNY,

Ray W2RS