[TenTec] Headphone Issues

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Headphone Issues
From: Mike Gorniak <mgorniak@genesiswireless.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:12:40 -0600
Sorry Dan,

I didn't realize that I was out of line. I was merely trying to point out that
improperly used headphones could cause hearing damage, and I reinforced the
point by stating that I had observed this with people in my personal life. The
medical community has taken notice as well, and has commented publicly.

I am truly sorry if you perceived my response as "negative", or if I offended
you in any way.

As a member of the Amateur Radio Fraternity, I wish you Peace, Brother.

73,

Mike
NM7X