Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE Headphones....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE Headphones....
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <wb5hak@duracom.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:02:47 -0600
Tom and all,
I have followed this thread for a couple of days, so while shopping today, I
went into our CVS store, and there was ONE pair of the TDE phones on the
shelf.  There was a $4.99 tag on them!!  I asked the clerk, and she said
"No, that couldn't be right", but scanned it in, and found that if I had one
of their Extra Care cards, it would actually be only $4.99!!  Well, I boldly
asked how I could get one, and she said "Oh, I'll give you one!", so now I
can get my lead poisoning for only $4.99!!  Only one pair though, so can't
share it with the wife.
73,
Don, WB5HAK