Re: [TenTec] Which Omni?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which Omni?
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:49:25 -0600
Bill:

I have an OMNI VI+ that I'm thinking about selling as soon as my Orion II
arrives.  Original owner, but would like to sell the VI+, 238 Tuner and
Hercules II as a set, including a Radio Shack Switching 12V power supply
that works great with the VI+ - no switching noise. No power supply for the
Hercules II - use a deep cycle RV battery. Thinking about $2100.  All in
good shape, working, not pristine, but good looking.

Please reply directly to me at lejeuned@centurytel.net or call me - (337)
734-4556

Dave
K5WNV