Re: [TenTec] LW receiver

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LW receiver
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:07:44 -0500
Ron,

Have you tried different antennae?  I have been told that if there is
oxidation where the feed line meets the antenna, it can act as a diode and
create images if the broadcast station is strong.  Just a shot in the dark.
I always make sure I solder my connection and only use stainless steel
hardware.

73,
John