Re: [TenTec] SKN results.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SKN results.
From: Jack Emerson <w4tje@lexcominc.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 09:45:06 -0500
Keith,
Yes, first time I have ever participated in SKN. It was fun, at least more
enjoyable than watching tons of people crammed into Times Square on television.
I worked 6 stations Saturday night. Some of them had fists as shaky as mine.
My straight key was an old WW2 Japanese Navy key. That was probably its
first good work-out in 60 years.
73 and HNY de Jack W4TJE