Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.028, maybe a problem?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.028, maybe a problem?
From: "Joseph A. & Ruth O. Ryan" <ablee@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:21:19 -0500
Tried both going to sub rec. to listen to sw stations...returned to normal
VFO A operation...no change...everything still worked as before.
Went to AM mode  (haven't used it since 1985) on 3.851 into dummy load...
first time no audio out...
Went to CW and no carrier....went to AM again...worked fine...(will
admit I reduced
  the output to 24 watts) back to CW...no carrier...did a USER 1
reload..CW back and working fine.
Didn't require a reload of 2.028. Ummm.....I always save my settings
in both USER 1 & 2 in case
I have a time warp and hold down the USER button too long and loose
what's in there.
73's Joe, KX4JR