Re: [TenTec] Paragon

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon
From: <ve1bn@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:52:32 -0400
Jim - K1QCF

Like your dual rig setup, two complete stations....Neat!

Sorry, but I do not have an RS232 board and cable assembly any longer.  I had
one but it was sold some time ago to a ham in Holland.  I know they are scarce
as hens' teeth.  Wish I could help you.  The RS232 interface board comes as
part of the P2.

The OMNI 6+ has the interface built in, no board required.
Both the OMNI 6+ and the P2 run at a much higher speed
(up to 19200 baud) than the original Paragon's 1200 baud.

73 -  Don