[TenTec] Omni VI DSP

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI DSP
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:45:24 +0000
While working on my Omni VI option 3 yesterday i noticed the DSP chip said
v.1 on it.

Anyone know if there was a later version?

thanks & 73,

rob / k5uj

p.s. I am grateful for this reflector archive because yesterday I was able
to search C16 (a cap on the tx audio board) and found that the manual had
C16 and C10 REVERSED.   Unfortunately i found this out AFTER i got them both
out of alignment (C16 adjust the 9 Mhz bfo freq. for cw--the manual says it
is for LSB).