[TenTec] Ten tec Omni 6 option 3 plus accessories for sale

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten tec Omni 6 option 3 plus accessories for sale
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:04:10 -0500
Omni 6 Option 3 - stock - no problems - full output - some wear around the
RF control and "tune" button, but not real bad and not very noticeable.
comes with power cord and Omni 6 and Omni 6 plus manuals  $765

961 Power supply good condition with manual $150

5 optional filters 288,285,282, 217 and 219  $60 each

Model 256 voice board $65

New TCXO with paperwork from Ten Tec for the 564 Omni 6 plus $55

External tuning knob (same encoder that is in the Omni 6) with cable to use
the remote knob and computer control at the same time. The knob works great
as is, but really should be installed in a larger enclosure.  $70

All prices include shipping and insurance in the lower 48.... Please email
for more info if needed and I can supply pics also
Radio must sell before I'll sell any of the options...
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J