Re: [TenTec] Omni VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:25:34 -0600
The model 563 is the Omni VI and the model 564 is the Omni VI Plus.  The
major difference is the addition of the DSP functions and in later versions,
higher stability TXCO in place of thermal ovens for the crystals.

A model 563 with opts 1, 2, & 3 added will have about the same features of
the model 564 but should be correctly described as a model 563 opt 3.  The
564 usually commands several dollars more on the market.

73
Bob, K4TAX