[TenTec] FS: Model 538 Jupiter w/ W2IHY Two Band EQ unit

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Model 538 Jupiter w/ W2IHY Two Band EQ unit
From: Bill Brannick <wmlb@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:24:35 -0800
  I am offering my Ten Tec Jupiter, Model 538 along with the W2IHY
dual band audio equalizer/noise gate. I am the original owner of both
units and they function perfectly in all respects. No mic is
included.  I have added the Model 310 cooling fan kit to the Jupiter.
The power cable has been terminated in standard power pole connectors
and I have included the AirPax quick acting magnetic circuit breaker
that many Jupiter owners have recommended. I will include an extra
set of power pole connectors  in case the buyer needs to extend the
power leads. The shielded audio cable that ties the Jupiter's 4 pin
mic connector to the output of the EQ unit is also included. Original
manuals for both equipments. Both equipments are clean cosmetically.
I can provide pics upon request.

Asking $950.00 for both equipments shipped and insured to the lower
48 or $900.00 for a "local pick-up" here in Orange County, CA I will
sell the Jupiter alone for $850.00 (shipped). I can NOT sell the EQ
unit prior to the sale of the Jupiter.

Bill, W6WLB