[TenTec] Please excuse me

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Please excuse me
From: "Buhyoff, Greg" <buhyoff@vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:32:37 -0500
The note to Don (below) was meant to be sent as a private email and I
inadvertently responded to the email I received I from his post and, thus, it
went to the entire group.  I won't do that, again, either.  Just getting used
to the email reflector environment again.  I apologize to all for taking space
with that post and this one.  But, I want to make sure Don knows that I used
much of his knowledge and experience with the radio to help me define some
items to test with the Argo V.  So, in the end, inadvertently posting this will
give greater acknowledgment to him.

73 to all and thanks for your understanding.

Greg K2UM