Re: [TenTec] UPS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] UPS
From: Peg Haese KB9LIE <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 10:06:23 -0800 (PST)
I had my Hercules II and the power supply shipped to my office. Worked
great. I could track it on the UPS website and knew when it was
delivered to the loading dock so I could go get it.

We live in the country and packages are pretty safe on the porch. I
prefer to have someone sign for valuable ones though. There's always
someone at the loading dock at work.

The driver for Spee-Dee Delivery is afraid of our dogs, which we
understand. He will leave packages in parked vehicles here or on a
vehicle hood. One time we didn't find something for a couple days and
had been wondering when it would be coming. It was on the driver's seat
of the old truck.

Peg Haese in SW Wisconsin

Do You Yahoo!?
TenTec mailing list