Re: [TenTec] MMTTY

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] MMTTY
From: Douglas Shock <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:44:02 -0700
NO...AFSK is not better. IMHO it is an afforable solution on any modern rigs
in that you can go directly from an AUX jack into a soundcard. On the older
rigs, the only "reasonable" way for the average appliance opertator was
through the mic jack audio input.

I took this route over the weekend to avoid messing with soldering the aux
jack for fsk and then setting up my rigblaster pro.