Re: [TenTec] Help with New Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help with New Orion II
From: John Nason <jmnason@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:35:42 -0800 (PST)
You may know this but look at the boxes on the main
reciever made with red and yellow lines.  The red
lines are the roofers and the yellow is the DSP
bandwidth.  Did the red line show the roofer
activated?  At 2Khz seperation I have have easily
removed the offending station.  There was splatter on
SSB and cleaned it up quite nicely with 1800 hz
roofing filter.

John

--- "Chortek, Robert L" <robert.chortek@berliner.com>