Re: [TenTec] (FS) 2.8 MHZ SSB filter pair

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (FS) 2.8 MHZ SSB filter pair
From: Randy Russe3ll <lord_russell53@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:53:22 -0800 (PST)
I have a pair of 2.8 Khz Inrad filters, like new, for
sale. One fits a (mhz slot, and the other a 6 Mhz
slot. $180 for the pair shipped CONUS. After trying
them for a month I am very satisfied with the
difference they make. However, I have decided to
configure the filters in my Omni V for dedicated CW
work.  I already have the 600 Hz roofing filter in my
first IF NARROW slot. Because I am buying a second rig
dedicated to SSB, I will not be needing these. If
anyone is looking, contact me off line at my email
address.  TNXs   Randy  KE7DFP

Do You Yahoo!?
TenTec mailing list