[TenTec] Orion v2 beta and mic gain

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion v2 beta and mic gain
From: "Chuck Chandler" <charles_chandler@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:38:09 -0600
Well, as Martin said, the mic seems to get to 100% modulation if SP is on.
I tried reducing mic gain from 50 to 20, as suggested.  Made no difference.
Even at a mic gain of 1 it took off.  I am now at SP off and mic gain 100.
Seems to sound OK but would prefer it to work the old way.  Anything up to 6
was great sounding and did not pick up any backgound noise worth mentioning.

Other than that and the left ear clicks, all is well and stable.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

TenTec mailing list