Re: [TenTec] 1220 2 meter rig for sale

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 1220 2 meter rig for sale
From: "Ed" <W3ETC@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:27:11 -0500
This must have been sent just to get everyone going (like me)!

Anything that has spent a long time in a smoking environment radio related
or not reeks of smoke smell and you can feel the yellow slime when you touch
it.  Everything in my Aunt's house had to go to the dump after she passed
away after smoking for most of her life of lung cancer.

I for one want to know if the used gear I am buying is from a smoking
environment.

Ed  W3ETC