I installed the new software the day it appeared on the website, and of
course discovered the sweep didn't work.
I got around to doing the modification today - really a pretty quick and
easy job. Well, it would have quicker if I hadn't had to spend as much time
finding screws I dropped, and it would have been easier if I hadn't had to
chase those blasted spacers across the floor.
The sweep does seem to be improved now. I never used it much, but it is
handy to locate other callers when working split.
I spent the weekend on the CW contest so haven't had a chance to check out
the SSB glitches yet. Not a single problem with the rig through the whole
So far, I like the changes. Tomorrow I will do a little SSB work and see
how the new version has affected that.
Jess Young, W8JY
TenTec mailing list