Re: [TenTec] orion sweep mod, questions...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion sweep mod, questions...
From: <rurie@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:37:20 -0500
> Ken,

By chance, did you plug the logic board coax into the
"main" connector, not the "sub" jack?  I noticed that
these connectors are close to each other and by not
being careful, one could easily make an error.
Just a thought as I did the mod over the weekend and
agree that the documentation was excellent.
Good luck, Robb N0RU