Re: [TenTec] Orion shipping

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion shipping
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:42:05 -0600
Yes but that TENNESSEE sales tax adds a hefty 9.75% to the price.  Lets see;
$4295 + 9.75% is $4713.76!  To avoid that, I have my radios shipped to our
daughter in FL, she changes the label and sends it to me.  Even after paying
$50 to $60 in shipping charges I save ~ $350.00 and that's enough to buy
mama a couple of dinners and theater tickets.  And buys me "good graces"
with a new radio.

73
Bob, K4TAX
In TENNESSEE