[TenTec] ver 2.054 beta

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] ver 2.054 beta
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:01:22 EST
Well I decided to go back to 1.372 on my Orion.  I like the better  crispy
audio on the 2.054 and the fact that you can turn the power OFF on the  2.054
and not on the 1.372, but I could not get the monitor function to  work
properly, and the SP in ssb seemed either on or off and no in  between.  but by
far is the monitor function, I could not find a  setting where I could hear my
stored call and then transmit with out it going  into audio feed back.. so I
realize that it is a beta, and I will wait till the  next version, and keep it
on file, in case I am doing something weird.
all in all I like the 2.054 better, but I need my monitor function..  YMMV
tom N6AJR
could someone please forward to ditdandbits, I can not find their email
addres and the tentec site is down.
TenTec mailing list