Re: [TenTec] Voltages on 262G power supply

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Voltages on 262G power supply
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:55:15 -0500
Dan,

Last year I sent my 262 and Omni D to Ten-Tec for a "tune up" and in going
through the power supply, they found some loose grounds (not the coffee
type!).  I think some of it was corrosion.  I bought it originally in 1975
with my Triton II.  Go through the power supply and be sure everything is
good and tight.  My 10 year old grandson now has the Omni.  I have been
trying to encourage him to upgrade to general, but right now school work is
more important.  His call is KD8AUL.

Good luck.

73,
John