Re: [TenTec] Orion shipping

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion shipping
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:32:46 -0500
I don't know about TN or other states, but there was something in the local
paper the other day, to the effect that the Pa Dept. of Revunooeers was
setting up a new program to start going after people who hadn't paid state
sales tax on out-of-state purchases as required by law.  If I recall the
numbers correctly, they expected to spend about $4M to set this up, and
recover about $40M+/annum as a result.

Now it does make you wonder... how are they going to force an out-of-state
firm like TT to reveal the names & addresses of customers in-state who've
purchased, say, an Orion II recently?  Sad to say, there's always a way...

73