[TenTec] 2591 PL Help

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2591 PL Help
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:35:10 -0500
Just got back from my club's annual hamfest (no, I didn't win a main prize
this year... did get a repeater directory for a door prize tho).  Ran into
someone there who needs some help, and I promised to pass the word along.

Eric K3SGT, who's just starting to get active again, came up to me wondering
why he couldn't normally access the club's repeater, but could today.
(Answer was simple:  We normally run PL due to some intermod problems during
the week, and the PL had been turned off for the day because many people
don't have our PL frequency programmed into their handhelds.)  He's using a
Ten Tec 2591 HT -- last time I saw one that looked that clean, it was just
sold off the shelf!

In any event, his HT does not appear to have a PL board in it.  So, if
someone on the list has an extra PL board (be it Ten Tec's or a 3rd Party's)
and would like to help Eric out, please contact him directly at
ericu@adelphia.net.  He's not currently a list member, though that may
change!

Thanks!

73, ron wn3vaw